The Everyday Bowl - the most popular and versatile personal bowl we make. Use it at every single meal. Great for serving side dishes too.
- Shown here in all glazes - including Utah (terra cotta) and Taro (lilac) seasonal colors
- Stamped: East Fork
- 7.75" W x 2" H
- Dishwasher, microwave, and oven safe.
Previously known as the Shallow Soup and Salad Bowl
All of our work is made by hand, with minimally refined clay and glazed with small-batch, house-made glazes. Slight variations in size, shape, and surface should be expected and embraced. We hope you’ll find that these small idiosyncrasies lend your dinnerware depth and character; if you foresee any concerns when placing your order, please get in touch so that we can address them.
- Mars is only available on vases, mugs, and tumblers.
- If you are interested in purchasing a full dinner set, please e-mail email@example.com and we'll help you place your order
- If a product you've got your eye on is out of stock, please give us a ring at our brick + mortar at 828-575-2150 or shoot an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to check availability or be informed when it comes back in stock.
An East Fork Favorite - this gorgeous flatware set is made from Industrial brass in the Lue Brass workshop, run by Ruka Kikuchi. Kikuchi learned brass work under a seven year apprenticeship with his father, a master craftsman. This set patinas richly overtime or can be easily polished to shine with a little lemon juice and salt. Each piece nests into one another and can be securely fastened together with a brass clip.
Brass Fastening Clip for Stacking
Half art book, half cookbook by Julia Sherman.
"A visually rich collection of inventive recipes and conversations with artists, architects and musicians, Salad for President offers a rare glimpse into the everyday lives of the most creative characters. Sherman visits unusual live/work spaces from Kyoto to Mexico City, interviewing and photographing her subjects as they cook and share a meal. The resulting volume offers insight into the inner lives of artists with a uniquely vegetable-obsessed perspective."
- From Abrams
Simple Linen Napkins to pair perfectly with our full range of glaze colors. Beyond being the obvious choice over paper when you're keeping the planet in mind, using a cloth napkins makes even the blah-est of leftovers feel special. And really, why own any textiles that aren't made of linen?
- Belgian Linen woven and stonewashed in Portugal
- 20"x 20"
- By Hawkins NY